SEO for Manufacturing Companies in North Carolina
Ready to improve your manufacturing company’s brand awareness, achieve first-page rankings on search engines like Google and attract more leads and revenue online? Talk to one of our digital marketing and SEO experts using this contact form.
Industrial buyers, manufacturing influencers, product engineers and operations personnel all across North Carolina are browsing search engines for a manufacturing company for your product — Redding will use a proven SEO strategy to ensure that your website is one of the first they find.
Why will on-page SEO benefit my manufacturing business?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a strategic and effective method of increasing and promoting traffic and exposure to your website among all of the other search results. The goal is to understand exactly what your audience is searching for and tailor your website content on and off-page to reach first-page Google results, which will drive more traffic, conversations and ultimately revenue to your business.
Investing in SEO is more than just beneficial for manufacturing companies– it’s critical. Ever since Covid-19, we have seen more online traffic than ever due to the inability and challenges of meeting face-to-face.The recent flood of competitors and advances in technology have made it virtually impossible for manufacturing companies like yours to show up and rank high and often in search engine results without investing in SEO.
Luckily, Redding has extensive experience with making this happen (Click here to see our portfolio) and our team of strategic thinkers and doers is ready to make your manufacturing website preferred, prominent and prosperous!
Tactics and strategies we use to rank manufacturing websites on the first page of Google
We’ll explain five key SEO ranking factors to check on your manufacturing company’s website. Using specific and strategic words and phrasing on and off of your page in addition to understanding these factors will increase exposure, leads and revenue for your manufacturing companies. Check out the video below and we’ll walk you through it!
- Title Tag: this is the headline for search results on your page. You can find this by hovering over the browser tab .
- Meta Description: you can use meta tags, which are essentially content descriptors that help tell search engines what your webpage is about. This is the copy under the hyperlink when Google prompts results of your search.
- H1 Tags: these tags can be best identified by the main headline of your web page.
- Mobile Friendly: you can use Google’s mobile-friendly test to see how your website scores. The better your website performs under the mobile-friendly test, the better your page will perform on all devices.
- Website Speed and Performance Optimization: making sure that your website content loads and functions quickly will correlate with high levels of traffic and exposure on your website. You can discover optimization opportunities with GTmetrix’s analysis that tests your site.
SEO for Manufacturing Companies – Watch the video below to learn how you can check these SEO ranking factors for yourself
What Redding’s clients are saying about their SEO results
“Redding Communications has been working with us on our SEO for a few years and has helped us increase our site’s traffic. We also recently completed a web development project with Redding Communications to update our website. The new website turned out very well and is optimized to benefit our customers and potential customers with content marketing that is informative and helpful. Often, during meetings with Don, a few really good ideas are formed that help shape our future SEO efforts. I recommend Redding Communications for out-of-the-box thinking and knowledge of digital and traditional marketing.”
– Shannon Lloyd, Atlantic Coast Toyotalift
Check out the website we referenced in the
how-to video above to see SEO results in action.
Redding’s commitment to you
We love what we do. There’s nothing we enjoy more than growing and improving your manufacturing business with the help of SEO and digital marketing expertise. Redding doesn’t stop until you see real results and success. Trust Redding to be a part of your success story.
Contact us through the form below.
We provide strategic digital marketing services
to manufacturing companies across North Carolina.